malware: (n) mal*wear
A term used for malicious software. Viruses and spyware are considered malware.
Malware’s no laughing matter! Keep yourself safe by ensuring the safety of your computer.
- A comprehensive system scan utilizing a number of cutting-edge detecting tools.
- Removal of the malicious software from your computer
- Tuning and hardening of your computer for better performance and security
cleaning : (n)klee * neeng
Laundry duty. Dusting. Windexing. It’s a dirty job but somebody’s got to do it.
- We clean the outside and inside of your computer including the CPU, fans, power supply and more.
- Cables inside the computer are relocated and secured for better airflow and asthetics.
- Super funky computers may require a more extensive cleaning.
Ever been so frustrated at your computer you wanted to throw it across a football field? Yeah, us too. So when something goes wrong, bring it in before that happens and spare yourself the 7 points. TOUCHDOWN!
- An intensive inspection of your hardware and software is performed and the problem is targeted and evaluated.
- The issue is recreated and you receive a detailed diagnosis.
Data Recovery and Transfer
So your computer’s crashed and it looks like your important files have taken the fast-track to the pearly gates. Before you go for the gothic look, let us pull them out of the clouds for you to keep going along with business as usual.
- Data from the old computer is reoved and placed on a new reliable medium (DVD, Hard Drive, etc).
- Please note: depending on the severity of data corruption, we may not be able to recover the desired information.
When your computer throws more temper tantrums than a two-year-old, sometimes it’s just easier to start fresh than put it in a potentially endless time-out!
- A copy of your data is transferred to a CD/DVD, Hard Drive, etc.
- A new operating system (Windows, Linux, OS X, etc.) is installed, all updates applied, and the system is tested for stability.
- Your personal data and provided original applications are restored to your computer.
(See TCS Team Member for details)